Download Vector for PC – Windows 7,8,XP and Mac Computers
Here we are today to discuss about this absolutely new game called ‘Vector’ that has made the gaming world go bonkers. Styled quite similar to Temple Run and Subway Surfer, yet uniquely different this parkour styled two dimensional game with its exceptional graphic and innovative real life concepts is going to get you hitched. So stay focused, as we unveil to you the features of this mind blowing game and how to download Vector on your PC/ Laptop absolutely free of cost.
Features of Vector
The best thing, that I liked about ‘Vector’ is the concept behind it, which speaks of a totalitarian society burdened with the shackles of societal norms and exploitation, and this individual (the gamer) runs for his life to seek freedom and is chased in return by the preservers of these norms. The game has two basic levels: Survival and Earning points, where not only the gamer has to navigate but also perform stunts to survive at the turning points of the game. Other notable features of the game would be:
- An arcade game play interface with mind blowing graphics and a catchy background sound to get the gamer a true feel of passion;
- The game comes in multiple levels, where each level has inclusive levels that needs to be crossed (similar to Candy Crush); The Normal version has 20 levels whereas the Deluxe version has 40;
- Though the game is extremely easy to play yet mastering the art to blissfully cross levels requires both time and concentration;
We basically feel it is too much awesomeness packed in for one game and that should basically summarize our ratings for this one.
Also Read – Temple Run 2 for PC
How to Download Vector on Windows 7/8/Xp and Mac Computers?
If the reviews got your hope really high and you just need your hands on this game, well here is our guide to Windows PC users/ Laptop users:
- Start of by downloading and installing ‘Bluestack’ to your system;
- Once successfully installed, double click the ‘Bluestack’ option available on the desktop, and search for ‘Vector’ in the search option;
- Once you find the required app, click on the ‘install’ option appearing just on the right of the app, and the wizard would automatically download and install the same on your system; The app can then be accessed from the ‘my apps’ option on clicking the ‘Bluestack’ icon.
Also Read – Kakaotalk for Computer
Another way of accessing the ‘Vector’ app on your system is to download an APK file for Vector. Then depending on whether or not ‘Bluestack’ is installed on the computer, the installation process for APK files would start automatically or after the successful download and installation of ‘Bluestack’. Once the installation process is complete, the ‘Vector’ app icon would automatically appear on your desktop, click the same and let the gaming begin.
We believe that a PC version of the game for MAC users is not presently available, thus if any website offers inputs in this regard, due precaution in terms of malware and spam attack is advised from our end.
You Might Also Like