Download iHeartRadio for Mac
Do you love to hear unlimited music all the time? Are you addicted to music and can’t live without hearing to it for even a minute? iHeartRadio is the perfect music app for you to install it on your smartphone. With unlimited radio stations, this app gives you a chance to get you the best of music at any point of time.
You might have used this on your Android or iPhone, but have you ever thought of using it on your Macs? Yes, it is now possible to install any android app on Mac by using the emulators such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andryroid, etc. Here is the simple guide for you to install iHeartRadio on Mac.
Read More-Best Free Screen Recorder for Mac
How To Install iHeartRadio on Mac?
To download any android app on your Mac, it is must that your laptop must have the best of all the emulators. Bluestacks is recommended by most of the users who are downloading android apps on Mac. Here’s how you can do it:
- Search for ‘Bluestacks Emulator’. You can also download it from here!
- Open the website and download the Bluestacks emulator which will be done within few minutes.
- Install the emulator on your Mac and let all the files load completely.
- Once it is completely loaded, you have to sign-in with your Google account.
- Search for iHeartRadio in the Play Store which is pre-installed in the Bluestacks.
- Download the app when you find the official result.
- Install the Radio app on your Mac and start tuning your favourite stations to hear music for free.
Isn’t it pretty simple? Just 6 or 7 steps to follow and you are done with the installation of iHeartRadio on your Mac. If you are wondering that what’s so special in the app, here are some amazing features of it.
Features of iHeartRadio:
It is not all about searching the radio stations, but you have to personalize the radio stations just once and you will be able to hear your favourite music at a glance. You need not to dig into the app but the favourite radio stations you select will be right on the home screen of iHeartRadio itself. This makes it easy for you to access any kind of radio station. Besides AM and FM radio stations, the app has more than 20 millions songs in it. They are of Pop, Jazz, Rock, EDM, Hip-Hop and many more types.
Some of the interesting features of iHeartRadio are:
- It can be connected to your smart TV by using the Google’s Chromecast.
- It is now possible to connect the app with your Android Wear after the latest update of iHeartRadio.
- iHeartRadio can also be used with Android Auto to let you enjoy your long ride with non-stop music tracks.
You can connect with the social media profiles of iHeartRadio to stay updated about its news and latest releases. You are now just a click away to download iHeartRadio on Mac. Click the download button given below now!