Download Whatsapp for PC (Whatsapp for Windows 7/8/XP)
Whatsapp for PC is the most searched keyword all over internet as many people wanted to make use of Whatsapp even through their Windows operating system. Whatsapp is currently the most used messaging system that helps in providing free messaging service to anyone living in this world. Do you want to know simplest way to WhatsApp for PC Download. Friends, I know that you can’t always use your phones & sometimes wants to use WhatsApp on Computer (Windows XP/7/8), then I am here with my well researched guide. Let’s jump right into the business of how you can download download WhatsApp on PC and use it that way. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully for downloading WhatsApp for PC.
One can send messages to anyone who is living in any part of this world free and there is no limit in sending messages to them. This is the main fact that has made Whatsapp for PC a successful one and it can be downloaded on any mobile platforms like Android and Apple.
Some can find it difficult to access Whatsapp in their small screen phones, yet, they would be in need of having a big sized screen so that they can easily have a good conversation with their dear ones. This is the exact point where one must have Whatsapp for PC so that they can make use of Whatsapp even through their computer. Whatsapp for PC can be used in two different ways and it is up to an individual to choose the way to install Whatsapp on their computer.
Download Whatsapp for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
Two different methods can be used to download and install Whatsapp in a Windows operating Personal Computer. One can make use of Bluestacks method or the Wassap method to install Whatsapp for PC.
Download Whatsapp using Bluestacks
Bluestack is an effective Android emulator that helps in installing any type of Android games and apps on a PC. This is the best way to install Whatsapp for PC. Bluestack can also be used to install Whatsapp on a MAC. Bluestack works fine on operating systems namely, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8. Below mentioned are the steps that one should follow to install Whatsapp for PC through Bluestacks.
Also Read:- iMessage for Windows
- Download Bluestacks.
- Install it to your Personal Computer.
- After installation, open the Bluestack application.
- The welcome screen will have more than most wanted 25 apps.
- Go to My Apps tab in the home screen and there you will find that were downloaded in default.
- Search for Whatsapp on the same screen.
- The search engine will search on Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.
- You need to select any one of the Whatsapp app from the store.
- Click them to install Whatsapp for PC.
- Whatsapp will be installed on the My Apps tab.
- Open it by clicking on it and they agree with the terms and conditions.
- Select your country and enter your mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number through the SMS verification code that will be sent to your mobile number by Whatsapp.
- Enter the code and Whatsapp for PC is ready to use.
Download through Wassapp
Also Read:- Clash of Clans Cheats
- Download the Wassapp program.
- Install it and login if you are an existing user.
- Enter your mobile number and the password for your account with Wassapp.
- Verify your Whatsapp account through the SMS verification code.
- Enter the code and then Whatspp for PC works fine on your computer.
Let me know how this worked out for you through the comment box below. Which of these methods to WhatsApp for PC was easier for you? I think that this article helped you a lot but if by mistake I missed out any then let me inform and share your thoughts with this post. So friends now you all know how to free download WhatsApp for PC, stay tune for more latest updates.
If you get any issues while following the above steps then feel free to ask us any question in comment section below. Our engineers will solve it as soon as possible. Share this guide on Whatsapp for PC with your friends also. Stay tuned with us because like Whatsapp for PC, many other guides are going to be published very soon on Techysense.